Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yikes - I think I've started something!!

My Lovely Boys
This is three of the "We Four Mallyons"


This is my first blog- post - whatever you call it. Just checking to see how easy or hard this is to do. I give credit to my friend Laureen for getting me started - I also thought it would be a great idea to use something like this when we do another OS exchange - how cool would that be to post something EVERY DAY!! What a way to keep in touch with everyone.


I'll have to slot this blogging thing into my everyday routine. Will have to get up a few minutes earlier before the boys rise so that I can have some peace in which to write.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cool Nick...I'm thrilled that you're on this as well - saddenned that you figured it out all by yourself - and I had to hire someone to get me started!

One other really cool thing, there's a company called Blurb that actually prints blog books - wouldn't they make the greatest keepsakes over the years?

So - we're pretty much at the 365 day countdown - how unbelievable is that!!!

love ya,
laureen

We Four Mallyons said...

Yeh - but your blogspot looks absolutely georgeous - mine is just a template that every man and his dog can use. Never mind.
Sounds AWESOME about the blog books - might have to look into that - esp for our next Canada exchange.
Oh my word - those 365 days are going to FLYYYYY. Bet the boys are excited.
Love
Nick

Anonymous said...

Hi Nciky, Great Blog. I used one for my course last year and I really liked it.
Rainy here. So the district track and field was cancelled.
Geoff and Torie leave for Quebec this weekend on a school trip....A quiet week for Natalie and I.
I didn't know Laureen had a blogspot. I'll have to check it out. But I think you have to invited in?
Say hi to your boys. Heather

The Pritchards said...

Hey Nicky,

Your site looks awesome. I've always wanted to do something like that to keep in contact with distant friends and family. You have inspired me!

Haven't the time to set anything up at the moment, though. Am taking Sydney and her friend to Vancouver to try out for the U17 BC girls rugby team! Todd is taking Jordan to try out for the U14 team in Kamloops at the same time! He's so determined to have at least one of his kids play for BC/Canada...someone suggested that he look into an over 50 team for himself!! :-)

Take care...hi to the boys too!

Caren