Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Splashing Good Fun





I love puddles - and so do the boys. It rained ALL day today (gotta love that - our tank is filling up yey!) and plenty of deep puddles formed on the golf course. So the kid in me asked the kids themselves if they wanted to go for a splash in the puddles. I didn't have to ask twice. Bren got some snaps of us playing. Being a little cool out we only splashed around for about 1/2 an hour then came inside for a warm shower. It was great fun and a good reminder to make the most of every situation and that fun can be really cheap too!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so fun...I was just checking to see if there were any updates - and yay...there was! These remind me of the day Griffin & Caleb played in the mud out at the cabin...or even our muddy bike ride - wow...we have alot of mud memories!
We leave sunday for our drive to California...wish me luck!
laureen