Saturday, June 16, 2007

Autumn Colours




Officially we are in winter - it's only turned cool within the last week or so. Before this we experienced the warmest autumn in many years (some days it was reaching 30c which is mighty hot for this time of year).

The tree pictured is still in autumn mode. It would have to be one of my favourite trees (no its not in our front yard) because it reminds me of Canada and because it is just soooo beautiful. We all went for a short walk this morning to the house that is lucky enough to have it in their front yard. Bren knocked on the door (I was too shy!) to ask if we could take a photo of it. The guy who answered the door (thanks David) was quite amused and said by all means we could do so. I snapped a few quick shots of the boys in front of the tree (before Seth could run off and before Caleb made too many funny faces) and then a close up of the leaves.

I really do love this tree - maybe I should plant one in our front yard.........

No comments: