Friday, June 15, 2007

Newest photo of us


Hey - it's not the best photo but it is the most recent one of all of us. Caleb's class is looking at families (and where each family is from) and we were asked to make a page describing our family and where we were born etc etc. We didn't have a very recent photo of all of us so out came the camera - we set it up for remote shooting and then we all piled on the couch hoping for the best - especially with a wiggly Seth. We didn't do too badly - considering we were all feeling a bit under the weather. We will have to try and get a better portrait done at some point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm - I think I can help with that! I've heard from Sheye that she feels ready...and has offered to do the photo shoot that I bought you guys for Christmas. I'd love for her to meet you guys - maybe somehow we're all meant to know one another...I'll be in touch with her again, and find out if she's certain she's ready, and if she wants to call you, or have you call her...

By the way - I think you all look great!

laureen

Lorraine_Levitt said...

I also think you all look great!
Your kids are gorgeous.

Don't worry Laureen, you'll be warm...even in winter!