Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're Ba-aaack!!


Hello cyberspace.  Finally I've got my bum into gear and 1. found my username and password for this thing ; 2.decided it was about time we started documenting our lives for all or no-one to see and 3. started typing.  One of the biggest factors in restarting the blog was the aquisition of my new MacBook.  I am falling in love with this machine.  It is beautiful to look at (all white and slimlined) it is delicious to type on (I particularly enjoy the sound the keys make as I type on the keyboard) and it is so easy to use.  Now if I could just calibrate the screen then I will be totally smitten.  Sorry PC you're out the door baby! 
I shall attempt to write at least once a week.  This is not a promise - nay tis just a goal.  
The photo I've uploaded is one I took a few weeks ago.  I was practicing bouncing my speedlight off the wall to create indirect light -Seth was engrossed in a tv show at the time so I got to practice on a non-moving subject.  He is so much cuter than a bowl of fruit don't you think?

1 comment:

Laureen said...

YAYAYAYAYAY...you're back! I'm going to hold you to this once a week...especially now that you have a laptop! No excuses! Great job on bouncing the light - you'll need to teach me all this yummy flash stuff you're learning!