Sunday, April 26, 2009




















Ooops!  Its been a close to two weeks since my last post - so I've already broken my promise to blog at least once a week.  However I did two posts a while back so I guess that means I'm still on track!!
The photos posted are of the prawns and crab Bren caught last week.  Bren hasn't been out in the boat for about 3 months so he made the most of a couple of days out on the water.  The prawns were divine - sweet, fresh and very tasty.  The crab was as good.  I made some garlic prawns that were just awesome and we ate fresh seafood for a couple of days running - how decadent!  The only sour note was finding out how much they cost per kilo when we worked out how much the fuel cost to go hunting and gathering (try $60/kg!!!!!!) OUCH.  They were VERY good though - and I haven't seen Bren enjoy food that much for a long time - he looked like the cat who ate the canary!!
 

No comments: