Monday, March 4, 2013

Boys Will be Boys.....


Oh my goodness what a job to be the wife and a mother to adventurous rough and tumble boys.  Life is certainly never dull.  I never know what they are going to get up to next.  It usually involves something either mildly to moderately dangerous (occasionally downright dangerous) and always involves hands on investigation into the answering of "what if" questions. 
I really don't mind though - so long as they stay out of the emergency ward!!!

Get me out of here!!!! Dad got stuck trying to look inside this gigantic snowball at Silverstar Mountain.

Hmmmm! Who will be my next victim.

No snowboard, no sledge, no snow gear....No worries.

Like father like son....





3 comments:

Alan and Jenni said...

"what? I can't hear you because I'm standing over here on these dangerous log booms!"

Unknown said...

"Nah, I'm not coming to rescue you. I wasn't reckless enough to try it in the first place. Besides I was bright enough to read the sign beforehand"!

Anonymous said...

We were just looking for the ball....honest!!!