Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy 14th Anniversary Weirdo!

We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, 
and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, 
we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness 
and call it love.
 Dr Seuss



From Nicky

To my darling Brendan,

Happy 14th Anniversary.
I love you with all my heart.
Thankyou for loving my weirdness 
and being crazy with me.
Love you long time.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
N




From Brendan

To My Dearest Nicky,

You are my rock, my love and my best friend.
Thanks for sharing the journey with me so far.
I look forward to sharing many more years and adventures with you.
With love and lollipops,
Today and always.
Bren XOX



Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it.
AA Milne



I Love You too Bren




Caleb made us this snow heart.

Hanging out by Okanagan Lake

A large snow heart out the front of our house.


4 comments:

Dig. said...

Looks like the ducks are even catching on to "your weirdness". Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

Wow....that is SO romantic!!! We all want want you weirdos have got. Congratulations to you both....may you continue to love and grow together. Goodly

Unknown said...

want what....doh

Debbie Wilde said...

Hope you had a great anniversary.I love that heart,how sweet.From Debbie and Gerry.